How do we as people of faith find hope in the face of despair? How do we acknowledge the brokenness of God’s creation yet continue to work for its protection? And how do we continue to fight for environmental justice when we are weary and the road seems long indeed?
- The Work of the Kingdom by Rev. Kathleen Patton
- Working With Love, Celebrating With Joy by Meighan Pritchard
- Making the World Anew by Mikaila Barton-Gawryn
- The Time That is Given by Jessie Dye
- My Story, Our Story, and the Fierce Urgency of Now by Yaira A. Robinson
To receive Earth Letter when it is published, become a member of Earth Ministry today!