What is your favorite place in God’s creation? That’s a hard question, isn’t it – there are so many choices, especially among our public lands. We are truly blessed in this country with wonderfully diverse lands held in the public trust. Wilderness connects us with our religious heritage, serving as a place where many of us connect with the divine and have our deepest spiritual awakenings. In this issue of Earth Letter, we focus on public lands.
- Public Lands – Preserving Our Spiritual Geography by Beth Norcross
- It’s God’s creation. Let’s protect it. by Rev. Richard Cizik
- The Gospel in the Land by Jessica Zimmerle
- Muir Earth by Christopher Olson
- Judaism & Public Lands by Karin Frank
- This Land is Our Land: Faithful Stewardship of Public Lands by LeeAnne Beres and Clare Josef-Maier
To receive Earth Letter when it is published, become a member of Earth Ministry today!