*Call the Earth Ministry office at (206) 632-2426 to order*
In October 2003 Earth Ministry published The Cry of Creation: A Call for Climate Justice. This twenty-five page booklet and interfaith study guide presents an introductory consideration of one of our most pressing environmental problems, global warming. It provides:
- A beautiful sermon/reflection connecting justice, theology, and spirituality with climate change.
- A quick overview of the scientific consensus on global warming.
- A spectrum of interfaith voices addressing the theological and ethical dimensions of this crisis.
- A spectrum of action steps people of faith can take, and policies we might support – both as individuals and as congregations.
- A bibliography highlighting books, articles, videos, and websites.
This attractive booklet is an ideal place to begin, on your own or with a group – a nice combination of reflection and action.