Spring is in the air! The flowers are blooming and the sun has begun to shine warmly on our faces – but in today’s world, we know there is more to the air we breathe than these beautiful gifts of spring. In this issue of Earth Letter, we take on the often-invisible world of toxic chemicals, which affects everything from the quality of our air and water to the chair on which you are sitting as you read this.
- Faithful Advocacy in my Toxic Twenties by Jessica Zimmerle
- The Divine Sanctuary by Sr. Clare Josef-Maier
- The New World by Brian Naasz
- Who’s Minding the Store? by Jessie Dye
- Mindful Living: Human health, pollution, and toxics from Mindful Living: Human Health, Pollution, and Toxics is reprinted with permission from Creation Justice Ministries
- Global Religious Teachings Affirm Protections from Toxic Chemicals from the Interfaith Statement for Chemical Policy Reform
To receive Earth Letter when it is published, become a member of Earth Ministry today!