Suggested videos for children and youth.
- Baby Animals Just Want to Have Fun
- Features five funfilled adventure tales of baby animals with live photography. Stories and Songs.
- Break Forth Into Joy! Beyond a Consumer Lifestyle
- This video helps us take a critical look at our lifestyle choices and the shape our lives have taken. It helps us realize how our obsession with buying and owning effects the earth, other people, and the human spirit. By sharing feelings, thoughts and practical ideas from a variety of people who struggle with life in a consumer society, this video calls us toward a lifestyle that is more fulfilling and joyful.
- Creatures of the Sea
- An informational video that describes various sea creatures.
- Ocean Life
- Describes life in the ocean.
- Penguins and Otters
- Describes the habits of penguins and otters in an entertaining format.
- The Story of Stuff
- From its extraction through sale, use and disposal, all the stuff in our lives affects communities at home and abroad, yet most of this is hidden from view. The Story of Stuff is a 20-minute, fast-paced, fact-filled look at the underside of our production and consumption patterns.
- Wake Up, Dorothy! A Hunger Education Resource
- Inner city youths narrate in rap-like fashion an exploration of their relationship to the urban environment, coming to a realization of the call of Christian stewardship.
- Water You Doing?
- Middle school curriculum on water quality prepared by Seattle Drainage and Wastewater Utility. Includes manual.