Exploring the link between population and environmental degradation.
- Ethics for a Small Planet : New Horizons on Population, Consumption, and Ecology
- Author: Maguire, Daniel C., and Larry L. Rasmussen. Looks at the crisis caused by overconsumption, overpopulation, and economic and political injustice. The authors discuss religions as part of the big powerhouses in making the problems worse but also at how they can help to solve them.
- Population and People of Faith; It's About Time
- Exploration of the issues of population growth, its underlying causes and steps needed to slow growth.
- Six Billion & More: Human Population Regulation and Christian Ethics
- Author: Susan Power Bratton. Drawing on information from demographers, economists, ecologists, and sociologists, Bratton argues that individuals should use Christian values when dealing with the regulation of human population.
- Theology and Public Policy: The Ethics of Population, Consumption and Environment
- Author: Churches' Center for Theology and Public Policy.