Resources to help congregations and individuals implement green building practices.
- Reducing Energy Costs in Religious Buildings
- Addresses methods to reduce energy costs in churches and parochial schools.
- The Green Sanctuary Handbook: Guidelines for Environmentally Sound Religious Buildings and Grounds
- Author: Rachel Stark, Robert Murphy, Brian Reddington. The Seventh Principle Project was established in 1991 by a group of Unitarian Universalists committed to finding ways to live their faith in a more ecologically sustainable way. With EcoSpirit New England, SPP founders published the Green Sanctuary Handbook as a resource for members to accomplish this goal.
- The Lord's House: A Guide to Creation Careful Management of Church Facilities
- Author: Frederick W. Krueger. Practical advice on energy efficiency, landscaping and church grounds, and new purchases.