Explores the relationship between the environment and human health.
- Caring for Children, Caring for Creation
- A Conversation about Childrens Health and the Environment.
- Diet for a New America and Your Health, Your Planet
- Hosted by John Robbins, who discusses his theories on environmental and personal health consequences of a diet based on animal products.
- EarthScore: Your Personal Environmental Audit & Guide
- Author: Lotter, Donald W. While intended for personal and household use, this resource can also serve as a helpful guide for congregations that want to quantitatively evaluate their ecological “footprint” and take steps towards greater sustainability and social equity.
- Last Child in the Woods: Saving our Children from Nature-Deficit Disorder
- Author: Louv, Richard. Louv shows overwhelming amounts of evidence linking a lack of venturing into nature with rising obesity levels, attention disorders, and depression in children.
- Toxic Waste and Race in the United States
- Author: Commission on Racial Justice, United Church of Christ. This crucial 1987 report showed race to be the most significant factor when siting hazardous waste facilities, nationwide.