Responding to the call for religious communities to lead on climate justice, this issue of Earth Letter articulates an equitable path forward. When you hear that God’s creation is threatened by climate change, the image invoked needs to go beyond melting ice caps or suffering polar bears. The real injustice is that the most vulnerable amount us disproportionately bear the burden of our changing climate. Our faith compels us to take action and we thank you for joining Earth Ministry in working together for climate justice.
- Nothing About Us Without Us by Jess Wallach and Dionne Foster
- Faith at the Crossroads by Jessie Dye
- Building a Just and Sustainable Future by Jessica Zimmerle
- Climate Justice Is a Matter of Faith an interview of Dr. Sylvia Hood Washington by U.S. Catholic
- What Is a Just Transition by The Labor Network for Sustainability
To receive Earth Letter when it is published, become a member of Earth Ministry today!