Sometime around the year 1181, the man who came to be known as St. Francis was born in Assisi. Over 830 years later in 2013, Cardinal Jorge Mario Bergoglio of Argentina was elected pope and became the first to be called Pope Francis, in honor of the patron saint of the environment.
- Finding Hope Outside by Kevin O’Brien
- “Praised Be,” Indeed! by Jessica Zimmerle
- Spiritual Gifts are not Spiritual Limits by Sr. Clare Josef-Maier
- The Original Gift of All That Is by Jessie Dye
- Top 10 Religious Environmental Saints by Dr. Mallory McDuff
To receive Earth Letter when it is published, become a member of Earth Ministry today!